Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here He Comes CW!


I have always loved silhouettes but don't do them much. I did a fun one with Arden Park Roots a few weeks back and since then I've wanted to do more. Today Chris and I went back to the same spot for another go... I'm itching to create all the time these days so I have to keep the inspiration satisfied! I combined the silhouette with another idea about crazy hair that's been swimming in my fertile brain.
We've been having the most fun hanging out today, listening to music and as Chris plays piano across the room I suddenly had the inspiration to use his song lyrics as a graphic element. He's working on a new album and this song, the title track "Here He Come's CW", really makes me laugh. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your blog!

Here's a cool blog about Sacramento.

www.sacramento-blog-uncut.blogspot.com

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Randy said...

Love this. This would make an awesome album cover, or is that a CD cover. 2010. . . damn I'm old.

Thanks for sharing. Your work is an inspiration to me to get out there and take more creative pictures.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search