Sunday, July 03, 2005

Dressing Dresden Doll


Dressing Dresden Doll
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Brian Viglione, the drumming half of The Dresden Dolls duo is pictured in the dressing room doing his make up before a recent Empire show. Brian and his partner Amanda Palmer both wear slightly goth make-up as part of their stage persona and I made an arrangement with their management company to shoot them getting ready that night. I shot like a crazy person too because I knew the time would be limited. While shooting candids as they did their thing I noticed that Brian was making all these funny faces, pretending not to notice me of course... :) With each click the face changed. I loved it, who wouldn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search