Monday, January 24, 2005

He said yes!


scotttravis
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Judas Priest drummer Scott Travis was at The Roadhouse for the George Lynch show! He's considered to be one of-- if not the very best-- drummers in music today. And there he was at The Roadhouse! How cool is that? As he was on his way out the door I introduced myself with the appropriate awed banter and asked if he'd pose with me for a photo and after a tiny pause he said, "I don't think so, I look terrible tonight." I leaned towards him and said, "You know, I call this series '101 Horrible photos of myself with famous people' because I look horrible in every photo." He smiled, thought for a moment and said Ok. Then the charming man went to fix his hair in the refelection of the front door. So darn cute! When he was ready he said "We're gonna be in this together? but I'm so tall!" And yes, he is tall. He was the tallest man in the room by far. But he bent down a bit and I shot off a few then showed him on the back of the camera. He smiles, he nods approvingly and says with a bit of surprise "That's good", which made me VERY happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are a charmer!

I'll take a photo with you anytime. I always look good.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell the story girl! Love the detail about him fixin' his hair. U can spin a yarn for me anytime.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search